Thursday, August 7, 2008

New sheets

I have no idea what my room in Halifax is going to look like, so I decided, for the first time in my life, to buy white sheets. I love the way they look, and I figure they go with everything. I've been on the lookout for months. At first I thought I wanted just all plain white, but plain white duvet covers don't seem to exist, so I found this lovely one at Ikea. It is a textured pattern. This photo is very close up, so the pretty shapes (like cells!) are fairly small, pebble sized. I really love the pattern. Very organic modern.

2 comments:

ana said...

Did you come to Coquitlam???

Anonymous said...

those are nice! and totally fit with your style statement.

However, I am shocked at the price tag! As much as I want to, I have never been able to allow myself to spend more than 39.99 on the sets at IKEA. so now I am jealous.

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers