Friday, August 22, 2008

I love the library.

I love the library.

I chatted with Xine, and she seemed scandalized that I hadn't been to the library yet. So I went. And it made me feel eight thousand times better about the world (not that I was feeling bad, just tired of my own company).

Weird things though: the DVDs are all labeled along the top of the spine, thus concealing the big, pretty, designed title that I'm used to looking at. AND! The dvds are only three day loans. Three days! I'll have to get used to that.

What I got:
The Event - I love Don McKellar.
Entourage: Season 3, Part 1 - I love Ari.
Inland Empire - I love David Lynch.

And a book! Acceptance, by Susan Coll. Because it's all about college applications, so it felt fitting.

3 comments:

Margo Lane said...

Have you watched Inland Empire yet? I loved it. Laura Dern is spectacular as always.

Ange Friesen said...

...I still haven't. I haven't had time to do anything except play Rockband as a form of bonding with my fellow deans.

But I will!

universoanverso said...

suddenly it started to rain so so hardly... it wouldn't stop-

got inside a library. oh... that feeling... and people running with coloured umbrellas outside. and water coats.

reporting from buenos aires, Vick, who also loves the libraries. (and whos english needs some practice)

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers