Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The West Wing

I took the first season of The West Wing out of the Library last week. I have finally emerged, blinking, from my cozy den of television glory. Life seems a little bit grayer now that I have left my good friends at the White House. They are all so funny, and smart, and kind, and lovely, that I really miss them. I know they're television characters, and not real, but still... I love them. Will you marry me, Josh Lyman?

The only upside of leaving them behind? There are still six more seasons to watch. Yay.

5/5 stars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering where you've been!

Ange Friesen said...

Actually, I was in Seattle. It was stellar. Top Pot donuts were wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Oh right!! I knew that.

i want dounuts.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that someone else shares my undying love for Josh and West Wing. Enjoy the next 6 seasons (actually 5 isn't so great, but 6 and 7 get a lot better).

Ange Friesen said...

I knew you would like that.

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers