Monday, August 4, 2008

Wish I were here

A few years ago I took a trip to Los Angeles with my favourite girl, and we had a splendid time. I want to go back. This week I am craving amazing burritos, red sunglasses, and, most of all, The Getty Center. In the so-called "City of Angels", this really is how I imagine heaven, if it exists:
It's so peaceful and full of light and art. I was genuinely in awe. It is probably my favourite place on earth, so far. If you're in LA, go. It's free. Go.

An off-shoot of heaven will hopefully be exactly like Universal Studios. Minus the lines.

I also had my picture taken with Betelgeuse. Unfortunately I look worse than he does, so I won't share it.

No comments:

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers