Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lauren Luke

I was wandering around youtube looking for instructions on how to best put eyeshadow in the crease of one's eye, when I found Lauren Luke. She is apparently one of the most popular youtubists (don't know what the correct term should be), and she is so charming and lovely to watch. She has a whole slew of video tutorials featuring gorgeous makeup.

The BBC did a little featurette on her that I found so adorable. I love when she refers to herself as "us". I also love that she's totally normal-looking and down to earth but at the same time absolutely gorgeous.

I love makeup!

No comments:

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers