Sunday, June 29, 2008

Looking for a few good books

So my book choices of late have left me a little wanting. They've all been good, just not slam-dam-super-tastic amazing. So here I am coming to you with my arms open, ready to embrace your FAVOURITE. With a capital everything. I'm looking for big, thick, meaty fiction, with wonderful characters and storylines and writing. A la: The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, Middlesex... what else? You tell me.

I picked up Oscar and Lucinda by Peter Carey at the library yesterday. I think it might be great. I hope so. But it's summer and summer means reading (though every season means reading in my world). Please recommend!!!

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers

There was an error in this gadget