Monday, June 23, 2008

An explosion of blogs

One of the things I love most about blogs is the way they lead you to other blogs. I love to just start clicking on the names in the sidebar, picking the open in new window option, and then doing the same in each of the blogs I start to read. Before you know it I have eight thousand tabs open in my window and each of them is a little pocket of awesomeness.

Here are the blogs I've been reading since eleven o'clock last night (with a sleep break in between): Hey Mama/Lost in the Forest/(Into) the Fray/A Cup of Jo/Ali Loves Curtis/Little Lined Notebook/I Love You... I think.

No comments:

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers