Monday, July 14, 2008

WALL-E

Eep. This movie is adorable. I cried. In a good way (that's pretty much the only way I cry at movies, not because they're sad but because they're happy). It was a beautiful film, and I highly recommend that people see it in the theatre, because the visuals are so wonderful. I don't usually run out to go see animated films, but a girl at work sold me when she said it was one of the most beautiful love stories she had ever seen. Plus, I love robots. Especially when they're sweet, lonesome, soulful ones, like WALL-E. Loved it.

4/5 stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wall-E totally looks like the robot from "Short Circuit"... minus the cheesy 80's style of course

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers