Thursday, July 17, 2008

Being psychic

I'm psyched (and apparently psychic) right now. It's a tiny thing. I was chatting with someone online, and was getting annoyed, and wanting to go to bed, and he is a person who tends to spout nonsense so I thought I'd spout some too, so I said, "Alright, I'm going to bed. Have fun with your vinegar." And he said, "I'm drinking some balsamic right now." And I said, "Are you really? Because that would be funny." And he said, "Yes, leftover from a salad dressing. If I had a camera I would show you." So apparently I'm weirdly psychic, which is exciting.

If you have an affinity for weird new-age-ish babble the way I do, I highly recommend Sonia Choquette's The Psychic Pathway: A workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul. Maybe I should read it again, start seeing auras or something like that.

No comments:

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers