Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2 in 1: Packaging and Tea of the Year

Whoops - missed yesterday's Best of 09 prompt. And am now running off to buy the right size of knitting needles for a project I'm about to start.

December 15 Best Packaging: A friend of mine was staying with me, and he drank one of those little bottles of Glenfiddich that comes in the tiny cardboard cylinder. He left behind the cylinder, which I immediately recognized as the perfect chopstick holder. It's about 2 inches in diameter, and about 5 inches high, and while it's obviously a whiskey container, I've been on the lookout for the perfect decorative paper to hide its provenance and doll it up a bit.

December 16 Tea of the Year: ...I love tea. I haven't discovered anything that has absolutely rocked my world this year, so I'm going to go with the classic favourite, Earl Grey. I tried it with lemon and honey for the first time this year, and it was delicious. But usually I'll go for just milk. And a cookie.

2 comments:

alexandranator said...

Mmm. Earl Grey. If you want to sauce it up, I had an amazing Earl Grey in Poland. Honey...and vodka.

Ange Friesen said...

alexandranator: I will have to try this. Mmmmmm.

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers