Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Creativity

I'm taking a management skills development class this term. It's really great - we read about and assess our skills in relation to various management related issues (self-awareness, stress reduction, conflict resolution, etc.) and then talk about them in class. Today's class was centred around creativity, and according to the results of the self assessment, I was at the top of the scale.

This has me back to thinking about my career path. I want to make sure I get into a job where creativity and problem-solving is a major aspect. I have no idea what this will be.

1 comment:

Saf said...

Write a novel!!

Actually, I think that no matter what you end up doing, you will bring your unique perspective and creativity into it.

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers