Monday, May 5, 2008

Iron Man


I went to see this today with my brother, and I looooooooved it. From its first moments to its last it was pitch perfect. I love Robert Downey Jr, Gwyneth Paltrow was pretty great, and Jon Favreau is undeniably a genius. Swingers, Elf, Iron Man: all totally different, but all at the top of their classes and genres.

I had a conversation with coworkers a couple of weeks ago about which superhero we would choose to be our boyfriend (or girlfriend, as the case may be). I picked The Incredible Hulk, because I thought that under the big tough green exterior, he would probably be the sweetest. Well, my superhero crush has officially shifted from the Hulk to Iron Man. He's smart, he's funny, he's got money, and he's got a conscience. Plus I wouldn't have to worry about getting into a minor tiff and having him rip me in two without even realizing what he was doing. Or breaking me in half while we, ahem, were intimate.

I love you Iron Man.

No comments:

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers