Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Mosaic Meme


1. Our Direction 2. Untitled 3. Bamburgh Castle HDR 4. from the room that would cease to be 2/2/08 5. Let's all Join Hands 'Cause All we need is Love, Love is all you need 6. supple 7. hand dyed silk obi 8. Novel - A typeface for Novels 9. Hidden Earrings 10. Balinese Temple 11. NYC - MoMA: Bridget Riley's Current 12. From small things to big big world

Inspired by the lovely Danette. Play!

How: Type the answer to each of the following questions into flickr's search box. Copy and paste the URL of your favourite image that comes up into the mosaic maker. Woo!

QUESTIONS! Go!

1. Looking back on 2008, what might the theme have been?
2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
9. If that happened, how would you feel?
10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?


Good year to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of open, sensual spaces in your images. The breath of stories blowing through them.

Beautiful.

Ange Friesen said...

Mmmm. That's exactly what I want. Thank you.

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers