Saturday, December 20, 2008

Grand Opening!

I went to Aberdeen Centre (my favourite!) and wandering around for something to eat before Beard Papa cream puffs (I tried the Green Tea filled one today. I like the vanilla better, but it was still delicious) came across the best thing ever! Well, not, but still amazingly exciting and delightful. Strawberry Cones! Since 1983 in Japan! What is Strawberry Cones, you ask? Ice cream? Frozen Yogurt? No! Best pizza & pasta!


I tried the Salmon and Camembert pizza. With a kind of bechamel sauce base. It was delicious! They also have one with potato and tuna... And it's right next to the Beard Papa. Japanese versions of European food FTW!

No comments:

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers