Saturday, December 6, 2008

New blog

I'm taking a class next term, Resources for Young Adults. As part of the class we have to do a reading log. I'm starting now, and I'm putting it together as a blog. Woo. livefastreadyoung.blogspot.com. I've posted once about Skim, an amazing graphic novel.

It's so nice to be done classes. I have two small assignments to finish for Monday, but I gave myself some time off and went to the library. The stack of YA books I have to read: The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. King Dork. The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Also, we have to watch movies, so I'm going to watch Chasing Liberty, with your favourite and mine: Mandy Moore. I might watch it right now. Yay for winter break!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on being done with classes, my exams are next week and after that I have a sweet 4 weeks of freedom!

EK said...

<3 Mandy Moore.

Danette said...

Loved Chasing Liberty. Enjoy!

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers