Sunday, September 7, 2008

Glowful

My day glowed today. It was so lovely. Outside there were torrents of rain and wind - the word hurricane was mentioned - but I spent the day being cozy and active.

There is a gym on campus. Today is the second day in a row that I went to it. I did active cardiovascular things for thirty minutes and then spent ten minutes stretching and doing little yoga thingies. I gave myself a few minutes to lie flat on my back in shavasana, and I felt blissful. There's that word again. It was delightful.

1 comment:

ana said...

Hi Ange,

The Saturday without you is a bit weird.
I am glad, however, you sound really happy there.

Take care,
Ana

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers