Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Memememememememe

I've been "nominated" for the Kreativ Blogger Award by Danette. I like having the word nominated in quotation marks like that, it makes it look like I actually mean "sentenced to death". Anywho, the rules are:
  1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random thing 1 - After spending seven years (eight? eight) in French Immersion over 13 years ago, there are still certain words that come more easily in French than English. Among them: baleine for whale, and pamplemousse for grapefruit. Also, I have a tendency to say bonjour and comment ca va? instead of hello and how are you.

Random thing 2 - I love fat more than sugar. Whipped cream wins over everything.

Random thing 3 - I like Mandy Moore. Especially her hair.
Link
Random thing 4 - I took a class in Bollywood cinema once. It was the best.

Random thing 5 - I graduated with a degree in Film Studies but never saw Citizen Kane. (Gasp.)

Random thing 6 - The next things I want are chopsticks, a giant noodle bowl, and a soup spoon.


Yay! Now I get to "nominate" people (watch out)!

Carmen, Sarah, Amanda, Fritzi, Ana, Abby.

Woo.

3 comments:

Ange Friesen said...

Amanda: Have you seen it? And yes. Mandy Moore is hot. t.

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen citizen kane either. but now i really think i should...

p.s. thanks for the "nomination". haha.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Mandy Moore.

Totally hot. t.

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers