Saturday, February 27, 2010

Confidence aka the decision


One part 1920s Parisienne, one part monk, one part four-year-old, and one part fashion. I love it. Oddly enough, I feel eminently more feminine with short hair. And free. And stylish. If only springtime would arrive so I could pair it with cute dresses, and stop ruining the effect with my stompy snow and salt-stained winter boots.

I also decided to try the recent tip I found via A Cup of Jo on how to look confident in pictures (hint, it involves a mysterious chemical food product). I think it works, especially when combined with taking 8000 pictures and sorting through them meticulously.

10 comments:

Abby said...

That looks great! Kudos on having the guts to go short, it really paid off!

Ange Friesen said...

Abby: Thanks!

Ange Friesen said...

Also just realized it isn't how to look confident in pictures, just in normal life. But hey.

Ange Friesen said...

I realize I shouldn't leave that weird linky spam comment... but I kind of want to.

Jim Friesen said...

You look beautiful

Sarah said...

This is a beautiful picture of you. I would do something drastic for your brows.

xo

Ange Friesen said...

Jim Friesen: Thanks daddio.

Blogtastic-Jane: Shu Uemura's eyebrow pencil in seal brown. It's ridiculously pricey for a brow pencil, but it looks so natural. It's magic.

ana said...

Hey, Angela with short hair! You look awesome. :)

Margo Lane said...

I really, really love your hair. Every time I see this pic I am reminded again and again how fantastic it is.

Margo Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Contact

Email me at thenewisthetrue (at) gmail .com
My photo
Toronto, Canada
I think I might be addicted to books. And noodles. I need the ocean. I want to know everything. Almost. I love love. And loving things. Like love. And like.

Followers